304 Stratford Road, Sparkhill
304 Stratford Road, Sparkhill, B11 1AA
£25,500 per annum
1616 sq. ft.
The subject premises comprise an end of terrace, three storey structure, recently refurbished to an extremely high standard.
- 10 off-street car parking spaces.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Substantial display window with the benefit of an electrically operated security shutter.
- Windows are double glazed.
- Movement sensitive lighting.
- Floor coverings are predominantly laminate.
- Fully alarmed.
Currently utilised on the basis of a hairdressing/beauty salon
- 10 off-street car parking spaces (rear)
- Refurbished to an extremely high standard.
- Prominent position, fronting the main Stratford Road
- Adjoining Subway and located directly opposite Aldi
- Substantial display window
- Gas fired central heating
154/158 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8HS
- 7475 sq. ft.
- To Let
£25,000 per annum
- " UNDER OFFER"
- Extensive frontage onto the main Alcester Road (Considerable traffic
- Situated above a Co-operative food hall.
- Suitable for a variety of uses.
- Mainly open plan.
- Situated at the heart of Moseley village.
- Surrounding areas are densely populated residential.
- Circa 4 miles south of Birmingham City Centre.
- Surrounding areas include Kings Heath and Edgbaston.
1797 Coventry Road, Birmingham, B26 1DS
- 770 sq. ft.
- To Let
£10,000 per annum
•Forming part of a terraced retail parade fronting Coventry Road (A45 – main arterial route).
•Within relative close proximity to a McDonald’s fast food outlet and a recently opened Subway.
•Substantial display windows, with the benefit of an external, electrically operated security shutter.
•Communal forecourt parking.
•Circa 3½ miles south east of Birmingham City Centre.
•Circa 3½ miles from Birmingham International Airport & Railway, NEC and Junction 6 of the M42 motorway.
2174 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3JE
- 916 sq. ft.
- To Let
£19,750 per annum
•Direct frontage onto the main Coventry Road (A45 – considerable traffic flow)
•Adjoining the Wells Green Shopping Centre.
•Considerable footfall/adjoining main bus stops.
•Adjoining Halifax Building Society and Greggs.
•Off street car parking within close proximity.
•Substantial display windows with the benefit of an electrically operated security shutter.