492 Sheldon Heath Road
492 Sheldon Heath Road, Sheldon Heath, Birmingham, B26 2RU
£17,500 per annum
1300 sq. ft.
The development, when completed will comprise 2 ground floor retail outlets (including subject premises) and 14 self contained apartments situated at first and second floors.
The subject premises will be completed to “shell”. The landlord will install a suitable shop frontage meeting any prospective tenants requirements.
154/158 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8HS
- 7475 sq. ft.
- To Let
£25,000 per annum
- Extensive frontage onto the main Alcester Road (Considerable traffic
- Situated above a Co-operative food hall.
- Suitable for a variety of uses.
- Mainly open plan.
- Situated at the heart of Moseley village.
- Surrounding areas are densely populated residential.
- Circa 4 miles south of Birmingham City Centre.
- Surrounding areas include Kings Heath and Edgbaston.
232/234 Green Lane, Bordesley Green, Birmingham, B9 5DJ
- 6420 sq. ft.
- To Let
£50,000 per annum
•Recently refurbished to a high standard.
•Substantial, gated, off street car parking facility.
•Substantial display windows.
•Electrically operated shutters
•Roof mounted, gas fired blow heaters.
•Prominent corner position situated at the intersection of Green Lane, Victoria Street and Muntz Street.
304 Stratford Road, Sparkhill, B11 1AA
- 1616 sq. ft.
- To Let
£25,500 per annum
Currently utilised on the basis of a hairdressing/beauty salon
- 10 off-street car parking spaces (rear)
- Refurbished to an extremely high standard.
- Prominent position, fronting the main Stratford Road
- Adjoining Subway and located directly opposite Aldi
- Substantial display window
- Gas fired central heating