Unit 3/4 Chelsea Trading Estate, Rocky Lane
Unit 3/4 Chelsea Trading Estate, Rocky Lane, Birmingham, B6 5RQ
£47,500 per annum
10000 sq. ft.
The subject premises provides predominantly ground floor, portal framed, high bay, industrial/warehouse accommodation (including ancillary offices).
enclosed off-street loading/car parking/yard facility.
substantial, electrically operated roller shutter doors, each having a width of
13ft 8”/4.17 metres and a height of 13ft 8”/4.17 metres.
height circa 23 ft/7.01 metres.
- Ancillary office accommodation including a works canteen.
- Extensive, secure, enclosed yard/off-street car parking/off-street
- Accessed via 2, electrically operated roller shutter doors.
- Apex height circa 23 ft/7.01 metres .
- Within close proximity to Birmingham City Centre, the main Aston
Expressway (A38M), Heartlands Spine Road (A47) and junction 6 of M6 motorway
16 Dollman Street, Nechells, Birmingham, B7 4RP
- 1161 sq. ft.
- To Let
£5,800 per annum
** UNDER OFFER **
- Forecourt, off-street loading/car parking.
- Substantial, electrically operated roller shutter door access.
- Apex height circa 18ft/5.49 metres.
- Portal Framed.
- Within relative close proximity to Birmingham City Centre, the middle ring road, Nechell's Parkway/Heartlands Parkway (A47), the main Aston Expressway and Junction 6 of the M6 Motorway.
200 Bromford Lane, Birmingham, B24 8DL
- 24645 sq. ft.
- To Let
£60,000 per annum
•" UNDER OFFER"
Secure yard facility.
•Excellent off-street car parking (forecourt).
•Substantial, electrically operated roller shutter door access.
•Direct frontage onto Bromford Lane (A4040), adjoining the island intersection with Heartlands/Fort Parkway (A47).
•Within close proximity to Junctions 5 and 6 of M6 Motorway.
•Circa 4 miles north east of Birmingham City Centre.
35 Coventry Street Birmingham, B5 5NH
- 3700 sq. ft.
- To Let
£16,500 per annum
•Substantial, electrically operated roller shutter door access
•Forecourt, off street loading/car parking
•Situated at the heart of Digbeth, within close proximity to Birmingham City Centre
•Substantial ,three phase electrical supply
•Apex height circa 20’ 6”./6.25 m.