10 Bissell Street, Digbeth
10 Bissell Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 7HP
6061 sq. ft.
The subject premises comprises a 2 storey, mid-terraced structure, which has been considerably refurbished/modernised, providing commercial at ground floor and residential above (separate entrance).
The residential element is of a high standard, providing 2 studios, 1, 1 bedded apartment and 1, 2 bedded apartment. Self contained. Modern kitchen fitments (wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric hob and oven and various appliances).
Each bathroom includes a walk-in shower, low flush W.C. and wash hand pedestal. Electric panel heaters/air conditioning units (dual).
The ground floor commercial unit is also self-contained, accessed via a electrically operated roller shutter door.
• Extensive frontage onto Bissell Street, situated within close proximity to the intersection with McDonald Street.
• Located at the heart of an area subject to major redevelopment.
• Within close proximity to China Town/Arcadian Centre.
• Commercial at ground floor.
• First floor – 2 Studios, 1, 1 bedded apartment and 1, 2 bedded apartment.
• Fully occupied – current income £49,340 p.a. exclusive.