129 Alcester Road, Birmingham
129 Alcester Road, Birmingham, B13 8DD
£50,000 per annum
2000 sq. ft.
The subject premises comprise self contained, ground floor retail (return frontage) , suitable to be utilised on the basis of a variety of uses (former Boots Chemist).
Full height glazed display window.
Off-street car parking.
• Prominent corner position (return frontage), situated at the inter-section of Alcester Road (A435 – main arterial route) and Salisbury Road (B4217).
• Situated at the heart of Moseley Village. Occupiers within close proximity include an M&S Food Hall, Co-Op & Sainsburys supermarkets, Costa Coffee, Subway, and Wetherspoons.
• Off-street car parking.
• Suitable to be utilised on the basis of a variety of uses.
1770 Coventry Road, South Yardley, Birmingham, B26 1PB
- 950 sq. ft.
- To Let
£14,500 per annum
• Recently refurbished to a high standard.
• Full height glazed display windows, with the benefit of an external, electrically operated security shutter.
• Open plan.
• Forecourt communal car parking.
• Direct frontage onto the main Coventry Road (A45) – considerable traffic flow.
• Off Street car parking to the rear.
182 Tynedale Road, Birmingham, B11 3QU
- 980 sq. ft.
- To Let
£15,000 per annum
•Prominent corner position, situated at the intersection of Tynedale Road and Spring Road.
•Immediate surrounding areas are mixed use locations – residential (densely populated) and commercial.
•Full height display glazed windows – electrically operated security shutters.
•Extensive forecourt parking.
•Excellent communicational links – Warwick Road/Stratford Road.
2051 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3DY
- 860 sq. ft.
- To Let
£14,000 per annum
•Substantial glazed frontage, with the benefit of an external, electrically operated security shutter.
•Forecourt communal car parking.
•Off-street car parking to the rear.
•Wall mounted electric panel heaters.