141 Rocky Lane, Birmingham, B6 5rq
141 Rocky Lane, Birmingham, B6 5RQ
£45,000 per annum
8300 sq. ft.
The subject premises comprise a two storey warehouse facility, including an extensive, secure, enclosed yard.
•Main access gates – William Henry Street.
•Further, substantial gates to be installed (including drop kerb) providing direct access to the yard – Rocky Lane.
•Electrically operated roller shutter door access – front and rear elevations.
•Total site area circa 0.5 of an acre/0.2 of a hectare
•Extensive frontage (prominent position) on to Rocky Lane
•Substantial access gates – both Rocky Lane (to be installed) and William Henry Street
•Secure boundary fencing/concrete surfaces
•Within close proximity to the main Aston Expressway and Junction 6 of the M6 motorway.
•Within close proximity to Heartlands Parkway.
•Within close proximity to Birmingham City Centre.
•Substantial, electrically operated roller shutter door access.
12 Cheston Road, Aston, Birmingham, B7 5EA
- 2750 sq. ft.
- To Let
£16,000 per annum
** UNDER OFFER **
• Ground floor workshop facility, accessed via timber concertina double doors.
• Three phase electrical supply.
• Extensive frontage onto Cheston Road (circa 170 ft./51.83 sq. m).
• Within close proximity to the main Aston Expressway (A38M).
• Circa ¾ of a mile from junction 6 of the M6 motorway.
• Circa 1.5 miles north east of Birmingham City Centre.
156A Stratford Street North, Sparkbrook, Birmingham, B11 1BN
- 8290 sq. ft.
- To Let
£29,000 per annum
• Located outside of the proposed Clean Air Zone.
• Substantial, roller shutter door access.
• Substantial frontages onto Stratford Street North & Bordesley Middleway (A4540 – Middle Ring Road)
• Circa 1 mile south east of Birmingham City Centre.
16-28 Cheston Road, Aston, Birmingham, B7 5EH
- 10890 sq. ft.
- To Let
£30,000 per annum
• Accessed via 3, separate, metal double gates.
• Extensive frontage onto Cheston Road.
• Within close proximity to the main Aston Expressway (A38M) and Nechell’s/Heartlands Parkway (A47).
• Circa 1 mile from Junction 6 of the M6 Motorway, “Spaghetti Junction”
• Circa 1.25 miles north east of Birmingham City Centre.