156A Stratford Street North
156A Stratford Street North, Sparkbrook, Birmingham, B11 1BN
£29,000 per annum
8290 sq. ft.
The subject premises provide predominantly ground floor, industrial/warehouse accommodation, including ancillary first floor offices.
Substantial, roller shutter door access.
• Located outside of the proposed Clean Air Zone.
• Substantial, roller shutter door access.
• Substantial frontages onto Stratford Street North & Bordesley Middleway (A4540 – Middle Ring Road)
• Circa 1 mile south east of Birmingham City Centre.
16 Seeleys Road, Tyseley Industrial Estate, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2La
- 16000 sq. ft.
- To Let
£75,000 per annum
Secure/enclosed yard facility located to the rear.
• Forecourt parking.
• Accessed via a series of roller shutter and concertina doors.
• Open span.
• Gas fired central heating/gas fired blow heaters.
• Reclad roof structure – profiled metal sheet.
• Circa 4.5 miles south east of Birmingham City Centre.
• Circa 5 miles north west of Solihull Town Centre.
28/29 Lower Tower Street Birmingham B19 3NH
- 10000 sq. ft.
- To Let
£37,500 per annum
•Prominent position – substantial (direct) frontage onto Lower Tower Street.
•Accessed via 2, electrically operated roller shutter doors.
•Within close proximity to Birmingham City Centre, the inner and middle ring roads.
•Within close proximity to the main Aston Expressway (A38M).
389 Lichfield Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 7SS
- 25250 sq. ft.
- To Let
£90,000 per annum
• Prominent position – extensive frontage onto the main Lichfield Road (A5127 – considerable traffic flow).
• Off-street loading/car parking.
• Circa, .5 mile from Junction 6 of the M6 motorway, “Spaghetti Junction”.
• Circa, 1.5 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
• Competitive rental level - £.3.50 per sq.ft/£37.67 per sq.m.
• Floor mounted gas fired blow heaters/gas fired central heating.