265 Bromford Lane
265 Bromford Lane, Bromford, Birmingham, B8 2SG
£45,000 per annum
6170 sq. ft.
The subject premises provides recently refurbished/modernised/re-roofed, ground floor, showroom/warehouse accommodation.
• Suspended ceilings/incorporating recessed lighting.
• Forecourt parking.
• Roller shutter & up and over access doors.
• Portal framed warehouse.
•Glazed frontage, with the benefit of electrically operated security shutters.
• Fully alarmed.
• Gated/secure yard facility (rear).
• Recently refurbished/modernised to a high standard/re-roofed.
• Extensive forecourt parking.
• Glazed frontage, with the benefit of external, electrically operated security shutters.
• Suspended ceilings/recessed lighting.
• Roller shutter/up and over door access.
• Prominent position – fronting Bromford Lane (A4040) – considerable traffic flow – main arterial route.
• Adjoining the main intersection with Heartlands/Fort Parkway (A47).
• Suitable to be utilised on the basis of a variety of uses.** UNDER OFFER ** Brochure
33 Rea Street, Birmingham, B5 6HT
- 18500 sq. ft.
- To Let
£40,000 per annum
** UNDER OFFER **
- Within close proximity to Birmingham City Centre/Central Business District.
- Within close proximity to the intersection with Bradford Street.
- Secure off-street car parking facility.
- Electrically operated roller shutter door access.
- Glazed showroom frontage.
- Electrically operated security shutters to all windows and doors.
- Gas fired central heating/blow heater.
Bay 2 Aston Works, Cheston Road Birmingham, B7 5EA
- 69343 sq. ft.
- To Let
£330,000 per annum
• Off-street loading/car parking facility.
• Accessed via a series of substantial, concertina doors.
• Circa .25 of a mile from Birmingham City Centre.
• Circa .25 of a mile from junction 6 of the M6 motorway, “Spaghetti Junction”.
• Eaves height 5.5 m. Apex height 8.23 m.
• Substantial, three phase electrical supply.
• Excellent natural light.