304 Stratford Road, Sparkhill
304 Stratford Road, Sparkhill, B11 1AA
£25,500 per annum
1616 sq. ft.
The subject premises comprise an end of terrace, three storey structure, recently refurbished to an extremely high standard.
- 10 off-street car parking spaces.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Substantial display window with the benefit of an electrically operated security shutter.
- Windows are double glazed.
- Movement sensitive lighting.
- Floor coverings are predominantly laminate.
- Fully alarmed.
Currently utilised on the basis of a hairdressing/beauty salon
- 10 off-street car parking spaces (rear)
- Refurbished to an extremely high standard.
- Prominent position, fronting the main Stratford Road
- Adjoining Subway and located directly opposite Aldi
- Substantial display window
- Gas fired central heating
119/121 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8DD
- 1500 sq. ft.
- To Let
£33,000 per annum
•Double fronted – prominent position.
•Situated at the heart of Moseley Village – within close proximity to the main intersection with Salisbury Road/St Mary’s Row.
•Suspended ceilings/recessed lighting.
•Off-street car parking.
•Suitable for a variety of uses.
1193/1195 Warwick Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham, B27 6RG
- 1200 sq. ft.
- To Let
£20,000 per annum
•Situated at the heart of a local/busy retail centre – considerable traffic flow/footfall.
•Substantial glazed frontage/ electrically operated security shutter.
•Suspended ceiling/recessed diffused lighting.
•Gas fired central heating.
•Well maintained /good condition.
154/158 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8HS
- 7475 sq. ft.
- To Let
£25,000 per annum
- " UNDER OFFER"
- Extensive frontage onto the main Alcester Road (Considerable traffic
- Situated above a Co-operative food hall.
- Suitable for a variety of uses.
- Mainly open plan.
- Situated at the heart of Moseley village.
- Surrounding areas are densely populated residential.
- Circa 4 miles south of Birmingham City Centre.
- Surrounding areas include Kings Heath and Edgbaston.