70 Glover Street
70 Glover Street, Bordesley, Birmingham, B9 4EN
£60,000 per annum
21780 sq. ft.
The subject premises, situated on a total site area extending to circa 0.5 of an acre/0.2 of a hectare,
provides predominantly high bay, ground floor, industrial/warehouse accommodation, including
an extensive, secure, enclosed yard.
Accessed via a series of substantial, electrically
operated roller shutter doors.
•Prominent corner position, situated at the inter-section of Adderley Street and the middle ring road (Watery Lane – A4540 – considerable traffic flow – main arterial route).
•Within close proximity to numerous, major residential development sites.
•Within close proximity to the proposed metro line station.
•Within close proximity to Curzon Street (HS2 station).
•Approximately 0.75 of a mile south east of Birmingham City Centre.
•Within close proximity to Aston & Birmingham City Universities.
1, 1A ,1B & First Floor Offices, Downing Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 2JL
- 13300 sq. ft.
- To Let
£52,000 per annum
•Prominent corner position, situated at the intersection of Downing Street and Cornwall Road.
•High Bay – working height circa 34 ft/10.36 m.
•Series of substantial access doors.
•Secure, off-street car parking/loading facility.
•Circa 1.5 miles from Junction 1 of the M5 motorway.
156A Stratford Street North, Sparkbrook, Birmingham, B11 1BN
- 8290 sq. ft.
- To Let
£29,000 per annum
• Located outside of the proposed Clean Air Zone.
• Substantial, roller shutter door access.
• Substantial frontages onto Stratford Street North & Bordesley Middleway (A4540 – Middle Ring Road)
• Circa 1 mile south east of Birmingham City Centre.
16 Seeleys Road, Tyseley Industrial Estate, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2La
- 16000 sq. ft.
- To Let
£75,000 per annum
Secure/enclosed yard facility located to the rear.
• Forecourt parking.
• Accessed via a series of roller shutter and concertina doors.
• Open span.
• Gas fired central heating/gas fired blow heaters.
• Reclad roof structure – profiled metal sheet.
• Circa 4.5 miles south east of Birmingham City Centre.
• Circa 5 miles north west of Solihull Town Centre.