Unit 3/4 Chelsea Trading Estate, Rocky Lane
Unit 3/4 Chelsea Trading Estate, Rocky Lane, Birmingham, B6 5RQ
£47,500 per annum
10000 sq. ft.
The subject premises provides predominantly ground floor, portal framed, high bay, industrial/warehouse accommodation (including ancillary offices).
enclosed off-street loading/car parking/yard facility.
substantial, electrically operated roller shutter doors, each having a width of
13ft 8”/4.17 metres and a height of 13ft 8”/4.17 metres.
height circa 23 ft/7.01 metres.
- Ancillary office accommodation including a works canteen.
- Extensive, secure, enclosed yard/off-street car parking/off-street
- Accessed via 2, electrically operated roller shutter doors.
- Apex height circa 23 ft/7.01 metres .
- Within close proximity to Birmingham City Centre, the main Aston
Expressway (A38M), Heartlands Spine Road (A47) and junction 6 of M6 motorway
1, 1A ,1B & First Floor Offices, Downing Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 2JL
- 13300 sq. ft.
- To Let
£52,000 per annum
•Prominent corner position, situated at the intersection of Downing Street and Cornwall Road.
•High Bay – working height circa 34 ft/10.36 m.
•Series of substantial access doors.
•Secure, off-street car parking/loading facility.
•Circa 1.5 miles from Junction 1 of the M5 motorway.
156A Stratford Street North, Sparkbrook, Birmingham, B11 1BN
- 8290 sq. ft.
- To Let
£29,000 per annum
• Located outside of the proposed Clean Air Zone.
• Substantial, roller shutter door access.
• Substantial frontages onto Stratford Street North & Bordesley Middleway (A4540 – Middle Ring Road)
• Circa 1 mile south east of Birmingham City Centre.
16 Seeleys Road, Tyseley Industrial Estate, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2La
- 16000 sq. ft.
- To Let
£75,000 per annum
Secure/enclosed yard facility located to the rear.
• Forecourt parking.
• Accessed via a series of roller shutter and concertina doors.
• Open span.
• Gas fired central heating/gas fired blow heaters.
• Reclad roof structure – profiled metal sheet.
• Circa 4.5 miles south east of Birmingham City Centre.
• Circa 5 miles north west of Solihull Town Centre.