Unit 3/4 Chelsea Trading Estate, Rocky Lane
Unit 3/4 Chelsea Trading Estate, Rocky Lane, Birmingham, B6 5RQ
£47,500 per annum
10000 sq. ft.
The subject premises provides predominantly ground floor, portal framed, high bay, industrial/warehouse accommodation (including ancillary offices).
enclosed off-street loading/car parking/yard facility.
substantial, electrically operated roller shutter doors, each having a width of
13ft 8”/4.17 metres and a height of 13ft 8”/4.17 metres.
height circa 23 ft/7.01 metres.
- Ancillary office accommodation including a works canteen.
- Extensive, secure, enclosed yard/off-street car parking/off-street
- Accessed via 2, electrically operated roller shutter doors.
- Apex height circa 23 ft/7.01 metres .
- Within close proximity to Birmingham City Centre, the main Aston
Expressway (A38M), Heartlands Spine Road (A47) and junction 6 of M6 motorway
16 Seeleys Road, Tyseley Industrial Estate, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2La
- 16000 sq. ft.
- To Let
£75,000 per annum
Secure/enclosed yard facility located to the rear.
• Forecourt parking.
• Accessed via a series of roller shutter and concertina doors.
• Open span.
• Gas fired central heating/gas fired blow heaters.
• Reclad roof structure – profiled metal sheet.
• Circa 4.5 miles south east of Birmingham City Centre.
• Circa 5 miles north west of Solihull Town Centre.
28/29 Lower Tower Street Birmingham B19 3NH
- 10000 sq. ft.
- To Let
£37,500 per annum
•Prominent position – substantial (direct) frontage onto Lower Tower Street.
•Accessed via 2, electrically operated roller shutter doors.
•Within close proximity to Birmingham City Centre, the inner and middle ring roads.
•Within close proximity to the main Aston Expressway (A38M).
70 Glover Street, Bordesley, Birmingham, B9 4EN
- 21780 sq. ft.
- To Let
£60,000 per annum
•Prominent corner position, situated at the inter-section of Adderley Street and the middle ring road (Watery Lane – A4540 – considerable traffic flow – main arterial route).
•Within close proximity to numerous, major residential development sites.
•Within close proximity to the proposed metro line station.
•Within close proximity to Curzon Street (HS2 station).
•Approximately 0.75 of a mile south east of Birmingham City Centre.
•Within close proximity to Aston & Birmingham City Universities.